These are weather records for Southampton from 1 January 2022. These records are supplied by VisualCrossing.com from a weather station at Southampton International Airport. Wind direction is shown in degrees (0=N; 90=E; 180=S; 270=W etc), but for those who prefer compass points there is a handy online calculator here.
Additional unusual weather patterns or features will be highlighted in posts on our news pages as appropriate.
Previous weather records (2009-2021) with measurements made at
Bitterne Road East, Southampton (SU 454 129) are available for download from this link.
Use the buttons below to download the current records in CSV or Excel format.
- Association of British Fungi Groups
- Bournemouth Natural Science Society and Museum
- British Bugs
- British Dragonflies
- British Lichens
- Dan and Rosemary Powell
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Butterfly Conservation
- Hampshire Bat Group
- Hampshire Ornithological Society
- Hampshire Wildlife Trust
- Lymington and District Natural History Society
- UK Hoverflies